We collected yesterday the figures for the Catchyoo Shop Window installed at Roppongi Crossing in Tokyo. If you followed the story the installation was live on September 14th, 2006 and displayed 3 interactive spots for NTT DoCoMo turning in loop.
There were up to 38'203 people per day interacting with the spots. About 1 million people have interacted with NTT DoCoMo's spot over the month.
- day value in the week- week value in the month etc...
- predict traffic accurately.
- justify their rate card to advertizers.
- precisely assess the quality of a campaign, of a spot, of a location, and make necessary improvements.
- provide discounted and special offers at the right time... and in real time.
- kill their operation costs with the Catchyoo Media Channel and the FX library.